The video-conferencing giant will carry out an annual security assessment of its software and have its internal security program assessed by a third-party every two years. It also has to create a vulnerability management program, and add security safeguards, such as multi-factor authentication and proper data deletion.
Check the source
- This Disney Plus Scam Is After Your Bank InfoA newly discovered Disney Plus scam is phishing for your banking information, using an e-mail with a very eye-catching […]
- ChatGPT Might Boost Phishing Scams In 2023, Experts WarnWhile AI’s immensely popular ChatGPT is a very useful tool for writers and creators worldwide, it might also help […]
- Devastating Ransomware Attack: Oakland Declares State of EmergencyIn the wake of a massive ransomware attack that left the city with no choice but to shut its […]
- H0lyGh0st Ransomware After Small and Midsize BusinessesMicrosoft has linked H0lyGh0st, a cyberthreat that emerged in June 2021 and targets small-to-midsized businesses, to North Korean state-sponsored […]
- Popular NFT Marketplace Ravaged by $540M Phishing SchemeIn March, a North Korean APT netted $540 million thanks to a massive phishing operation carried out on the […]