The video-conferencing giant will carry out an annual security assessment of its software and have its internal security program assessed by a third-party every two years. It also has to create a vulnerability management program, and add security safeguards, such as multi-factor authentication and proper data deletion.
Check the source
- Cyber-espionage campaign opens backdoor to steal documents from infected PCsResearchers at security company ESET uncover Crutch, a new malware backdoor. The newly detailed Crutch campaign appears tailored towards particular […]
- Crooks posing as COVID-19 ‘cold chain’ company phished EU for vaccine intel, says IBMAn unidentified group of malicious sorts impersonated a so-called “cold chain” company involved in COVID-19 vaccine distribution networks then […]
- Major Business Email Compromise Phishing Ring BustedAuthorities found over 50,000 targeted victims of a massive, global scam enterprise that used over 26 different types of […]
- TurkeyBombing Puts New Twist on Zoom AbuseHackers stole nearly 4,000 credentials before Thanksgiving was even over. While millions of people were forced to spend the […]
- This Bluetooth Attack Can Steal a Tesla Model X in MinutesThe company is rolling out a patch for the vulnerabilities, which allowed one researcher to break into a car […]