Prestige Software’s “Cloud Hospitality” platform is used by hotels to integrate their reservation systems with online booking websites like Expedia and Booking.com.
A misconfigured Amazon Web Services S3 bucket affects users and threatens travelers with identity theft, scams, credit-card fraud and vacation-stealing. The incident has affected 24.4 GB worth of data in total. Many of the records contain data for multiple hotel guests that were grouped together on a single reservation; thus, the number of people exposed is likely well over the 10 million.
Check the source
- This Disney Plus Scam Is After Your Bank InfoA newly discovered Disney Plus scam is phishing for your banking information, using an e-mail with a very eye-catching […]
- ChatGPT Might Boost Phishing Scams In 2023, Experts WarnWhile AI’s immensely popular ChatGPT is a very useful tool for writers and creators worldwide, it might also help […]
- Devastating Ransomware Attack: Oakland Declares State of EmergencyIn the wake of a massive ransomware attack that left the city with no choice but to shut its […]
- H0lyGh0st Ransomware After Small and Midsize BusinessesMicrosoft has linked H0lyGh0st, a cyberthreat that emerged in June 2021 and targets small-to-midsized businesses, to North Korean state-sponsored […]
- Popular NFT Marketplace Ravaged by $540M Phishing SchemeIn March, a North Korean APT netted $540 million thanks to a massive phishing operation carried out on the […]