Prestige Software’s “Cloud Hospitality” platform is used by hotels to integrate their reservation systems with online booking websites like Expedia and Booking.com.
A misconfigured Amazon Web Services S3 bucket affects users and threatens travelers with identity theft, scams, credit-card fraud and vacation-stealing. The incident has affected 24.4 GB worth of data in total. Many of the records contain data for multiple hotel guests that were grouped together on a single reservation; thus, the number of people exposed is likely well over the 10 million.
Check the source
- Users of popular crypto app Maiar are targetted by SMiShingMaiar is a digital crypto wallet and global payments app that allows users to exchange and securely store money […]
- PHOBOS Ransomware Attack Hits Romanian Hospital on July 22A ransomware attack targeted Witting Clinical Hospital in Bucharest. Hackers took control of the healthcare provider’s servers, encrypted the […]
- 740 Ransomware Victims Listed On Data Leak Sites in Q2 2021, New Report ShowsA new report from Digital Shadow highlights the worrying information that the number of ransomware victims named on data […]
- Kaseya Gets Universal Decryptor for REvil RansomwareThe decryptor vendor will work closely with customers affected by this July’s outbreak of ransomware attacks to help recover […]
- Possibly the Highest Ransomware Payment Ever: CNA reportedly paid $40 million to hackersOne of the biggest US insurance companies, CNA, paid a ransom worth $40 million to attackers after a massive […]