Prestige Software’s “Cloud Hospitality” platform is used by hotels to integrate their reservation systems with online booking websites like Expedia and Booking.com.
A misconfigured Amazon Web Services S3 bucket affects users and threatens travelers with identity theft, scams, credit-card fraud and vacation-stealing. The incident has affected 24.4 GB worth of data in total. Many of the records contain data for multiple hotel guests that were grouped together on a single reservation; thus, the number of people exposed is likely well over the 10 million.
Check the source
- FBI: Business Email Compromise – a $43B ScamA new FBI report warns of a staggering spike in hacking activities using the Business Email Compromise technique (BEC), […]
- NVIDIA Confirms Employee Credentials And Proprietary Data Stolen During CyberattackNVIDIA confirmed the Lapsus$ cyberattack and the data leak that followed, saying it first became aware of the security […]
- FoxBlade Trojan Hit Ukraine Right Before The 24 Feb Devastating Russian InvasionMicrosoft discovered an attack using the FoxBlade malware that had compromised Ukrainian systems just hours before Russia’s massive and […]
- Anonymous Group Sides With Ukraine And Declares Cyberwar On RussiaThe hacker collective known as the Anonymous group announced its support to Ukraine. It defied Vladimir Putin by taking […]
- Phishing Attacks Against Those Who Help Ukrainian RefugeesCybercriminals used a compromised military email address to launch phishing attacks targeting EU personnel aiding Ukrainian citizens who had […]