Prestige Software’s “Cloud Hospitality” platform is used by hotels to integrate their reservation systems with online booking websites like Expedia and Booking.com.
A misconfigured Amazon Web Services S3 bucket affects users and threatens travelers with identity theft, scams, credit-card fraud and vacation-stealing. The incident has affected 24.4 GB worth of data in total. Many of the records contain data for multiple hotel guests that were grouped together on a single reservation; thus, the number of people exposed is likely well over the 10 million.
Check the source
- Explosive Phishing Attack Targets Financial CompaniesResearchers warn about a new phishing attack targetting employees in financial services, using a poisoned Excel file. This Phishing […]
- BEC Scams: New Unit 42 Report Reveals Concerning FiguresPalo Alto’s Unit 42 just dropped a new report on BEC scams – business email compromise is one of […]
- This Phishing Scam Is After Your Microsoft 365 Account PasswordsA newly discovered phishing scam called TodayZoo sends out URLs to spoofed Microsoft 365 login pages. The Phishing Scam […]
- Massive Account-Stealing Phishing Scam Targeting YouTube CreatorsGoogle discovered an extensive cookie-swiping phishing scam targeting YouTube content providers and stealing accounts. A new report from the […]
- $5.2B In Bitcoin Ransomware Transactions Paid in First Half of ’21, New Report RevealsA new report shows that organizations paid a staggering $5.2B in Bitcoin in 2021 H1 to cybercriminals. Additionally, ransomware […]