Cyber criminals targeted and successfully attacked Manchester United’s systems, the English Premier League club said on Friday, 20th of November.
Even it appears spectacular, and with significant potential damage, the club seemed to be prepared for such a cyber event, having extensive protocols and procedures in place and also has rehearsed for this eventuality.
Check the source.
- H0lyGh0st Ransomware After Small and Midsize BusinessesMicrosoft has linked H0lyGh0st, a cyberthreat that emerged in June 2021 and targets small-to-midsized businesses, to North Korean state-sponsored […]
- Popular NFT Marketplace Ravaged by $540M Phishing SchemeIn March, a North Korean APT netted $540 million thanks to a massive phishing operation carried out on the […]
- Massive $59M Facebook Phishing Campaign Steals Nearly 400M CredentialsThreat actors have managed to net a staggering $59 million and steal hundreds of millions of credentials in a […]
- Human Error is a Top Security Risk in 2022, New Report ShowsA new report from Verizon warns about the human error as being one of the most frequent causes of […]
- Paying The Ransom – An Open Invitation For A Second Attack, 2022 Report WarnsWhether the unlucky victim of a ransomware attack ends up paying the ransom or not, they are still susceptible […]