Cyber criminals targeted and successfully attacked Manchester United’s systems, the English Premier League club said on Friday, 20th of November.
Even it appears spectacular, and with significant potential damage, the club seemed to be prepared for such a cyber event, having extensive protocols and procedures in place and also has rehearsed for this eventuality.
Check the source.
- Cyber-espionage campaign opens backdoor to steal documents from infected PCsResearchers at security company ESET uncover Crutch, a new malware backdoor. The newly detailed Crutch campaign appears tailored towards particular […]
- Crooks posing as COVID-19 ‘cold chain’ company phished EU for vaccine intel, says IBMAn unidentified group of malicious sorts impersonated a so-called “cold chain” company involved in COVID-19 vaccine distribution networks then […]
- Major Business Email Compromise Phishing Ring BustedAuthorities found over 50,000 targeted victims of a massive, global scam enterprise that used over 26 different types of […]
- TurkeyBombing Puts New Twist on Zoom AbuseHackers stole nearly 4,000 credentials before Thanksgiving was even over. While millions of people were forced to spend the […]
- This Bluetooth Attack Can Steal a Tesla Model X in MinutesThe company is rolling out a patch for the vulnerabilities, which allowed one researcher to break into a car […]