How to install the ATTACK Simulator Outlook Add-in
Our plugin allows Outlook users to identify our phishing simulations or report suspicious email to system admins.
Install the plugin in 5 easy steps.
- Visit the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Go to Settings/Integrated apps and select Add-ins
- On the add-ins page, click Deploy Add-in
- During the Deploy wizard, select “I have a URL for the manifest file” and paste the URL from your account
- When configuring the add-in, please choose “Everyone” and “Fixed (Default)”
It may take up to 12 hours for the plugin to be activated and enabled in all your accounts. Once the add-in is available, your employees can use it to report phishing simulations and suspicious emails.